Re: Been there before.

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by athena lopez on November 22, 2004 at 01:29:25:

In Reply to: Been there before. posted by Victor Birch on November 21, 2004 at 23:59:51:

{Then of course, comes the insincere "OOps, Victor, did my pony tail hit you in the eye (again)? I'm sooo sorry."}

Nah! I do not recall saying that but if I had there would not be an "I'm sorry" added to it! :P

Now the hair in a bun thing is an interesting subject. If I had all of the weight of my hair on my head bobbing up and down that is asking for a major headache. This is why one would hardly see me wearing my hair up or in a bun on regular days. When I do it only lasts about an hour b/c by that time I already have a headache. It always hurts. If I had shorter hair I am sure it would not hurt so much. I have tried hard running with the bun and it never fails to give me pain. Now in the summer at times I do wear it up but not all of the way. I try to keep as much off of my neck as possible so it would not be so hot. And at times you will see me with a bun on each side to even the weight. It does not hurt as much then. But hey I guess you would not have to worry about the hair problem much right Victor? And I thought you liked that I had my long pony tail with the incident at Chikasabouge. You were so kind to yank it to let me know you were about to pass me. Mean! Mean!

I was glad that Ronda beat you though. I knew she wouldn't let me down. Did you ever get that pebble out of your shoe that I planted?

I will see you at the next dual. :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: