Did Not Hike The Price of The Bike

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on November 29, 2004 at 17:46:18:

BUT, my trusty Trek 1000 IS back on the market. I was absolutely NOT going to upgrade to a bike I positively cannot afford, then the evil sellers brought a photograph to dangle in front of me, sly and cunning people that they are, and I felt me steely resolve slipping ever so rapidly. She's a beauty and I bought her. I don't understand her, but I bought her, and I love her, and so far we're very happy together although I have no doubt she's going to break my neck some day.

So why am I telling you? Because my entire Trek inventory (total=1) has gotta go! It's in very good shape and while I don't know what size it is, I'm 5'6" with freakishly long femurs and it fits me fairly well. If you're the same, or perhaps if you're taller but have freakishly short femurs, it will fit you too. E- me if you'd like to arrange a blind date with the bike. You're welcome to ride her and/or take her to a gearhead for professional sizing advice. Just lemme know. And think, what a warm and thoughtful Xmas gift this would make for the 5'6", well-femured person in your life!

Jon Adams need not apply. Lyle, check with your wife! Daniel, I think you may be too tall--no strike that, I may be too short, but if you still want to give her a spin, there's no time like the present.

Anybody?!?

Ok,

Monetta the Upgraded

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail: