American diplomat enters England

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Wyman Hamilton on December 04, 2004 at 04:49:07:

In Reply to: Y-N-England posted by Ali stevenson on December 04, 2004 at 04:00:10:

As I entered the London airport I was met with open arms, the nice folks here broke into a nice rendition of "God Bless America" it took me quite a while to work through the crowd of cheering supporters of America. Once getting through the crowd I had a short meeting with Mr. Blair where he begged me to help make Great Britan the 51st state, this will be quite a challenge getting them to drive on the appropriate side of the road and to speak properly, but I am up for it. I did have a nice english breakfast while waiting for Ali at the top of a hill during our run though. I must say that after only a couple of hours in this country I can no longer make fun of Ali for being British, he has definately been "Americanized", he talks slower and with much less of an accent than these folks, I have even heard him say "Yall" a couple of times.

On a bit of a brighter note the Sun even came out yesterday from behind the clouds and fog, something these folks have not seen for years. Yes the good lord knew there was someone from God's country in England and decided to bring him the sunshine.

I will do my best to get Ali back into our country, it seems they want him out of there country as bad as we want him out of ours, we just have a bit more pity for him. It seems he only came to America cause they kicked him out of England, he had to sneak through immigration in the London airport, skipping through the line so they would not know he had returned. The British are quite nice folks and very hospitable, nothing at all like Ali, I will no longer call him a "stupid Brit" just "stupid". LOL :)

God Bless America,
Run Hard
Wyman

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail: