Re: Once my wife almost stepped on a copperhead.

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by monetta Roberts on December 04, 2004 at 05:52:40:

In Reply to: Once my wife almost stepped on a copperhead. posted by Victor Birch on December 04, 2004 at 00:11:12:

What is it, snake season all of a sudden??? while walking my dogs in the gulley behind my house three days ago, Piggy sniffed around something, catching my attention. I couldn't recognize it, but a quick google search convinved me it was a POISONOUS pigmy ratt'ler. It had markings on it I can not describe, but it most definitely had a rusty orange strip all the way down the middle of its spine. Ick! It didn't move, but its eyes were open and it didn't appear to be smushed anywhere. Someone told me later that they are so small in diameter (but not necessarily length) that they could'nt get a good bite in you, which begs the question, how MUCH poisonous venom does it take to bring down one Mo (and/or two dogs)? Don't bother answering, becuase ANY poisonous venom is TOO much poison venom.

Next tim ya'll see Opie Humphrey, get him to tell you about running down a dirt road and seeing a giant mutant rattle snake about one nanosecond soon enough to hurdle it. It's a good and sobering story.

Ok,

Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: