Re: Not Likely!!!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by athena lopez on March 14, 2005 at 22:58:54:

In Reply to: Not Likely!!! posted by Victor Birch on March 13, 2005 at 23:58:56:

"Therefore, you are proved wrong once again missy."

Hey! When was the first time? Brian being through with his cool down was an exaggeration silly, although it can be enough time ;)

I was running with my team in the McGuire's 5K. What an experience that was. No watches or mile splits. Not knowing how much time you have left or where you are in the race was a rush. When the finish line came I thought, "Is it over?" I thought I had more to go. I ran like poo but I was happy to be out there and our team won!!!! I have been out sick for sometime and still recovering from surgery. You know how sometimes you take your car to the shop and they find something else wrong and you have to go back? Well, that is basically what I went through and still going through. So now I am trying to build back up. And let me tell you...I have a loooooong way to go.

"When are you gonna train with some real runners out at the beautiful Blue Bell training grounds?"

I have been training with not only real runners but super friends. Just not in the Blue bell area. I will try to make it one of these days.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: